Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Another straight pass ^^

Thought result release tml... BUT!!!! It released today....

And...

I got a Straight Pass again!!!!!

SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I will fail 2 subjects... MBDP and EWAD...

But to my surprise.... Mr Chong and Mr Eng were mercy enough to pass me.... Thanks Teachers!!!!

At first... I thought I will fail... Becos of Mr Chong(The teacher that I used to complain that when I ask him questions and he asked me back...) Then becos of him I cannot complete my work on time... but becos of him... I passed.... Thanks Mr Chong...

MBDP... my project cant work really well... but becos Mr Eng understand I've been having a hard time to complete my work and he know my work can actually work very very beginning.... so mayb becos of that he gave me a pass :) Thanks Mr Eng ^^

Ok la... can enjoy my holiday peacefully le... Yeah!!!