Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, February 12, 2008
All in awhile I was a FOOL

I was a Big Fool for trusting all his LIES!!!

Yesterday... Can say I waited for the day to come for a very long time.... but I didnt expect that yesterday was the day our "plan" executed...

He grabbed my phone and browsing.... he saw my smses with Charlotte and was extremely angry... He asked me to go his house and tell him everything abt what we chatted on phone...

I called charlotte for help... at first she told me to run away... but that time he's near me... so I couldnt get a chance to run... In the end... she came to his house for me to settle everything...

Really thanks to her, if not I don know what will he do to me...

I revealed all the truth to her that used to be the lies in front of him... Accident, Private School Studies... everything seems to be soooo real... and they turns out to be the world's greatest lies...

All from beginning... I was just nothing but someone who cant even get a little space in his heart... and he is just someone who toyed my feelings.... 3 YEARS!!! the one tat he loves for the rest of his life is only Charlotte... but WHY???

If he really cant forget her why did he came to habbo and make me one of his victim????

Yesterday he clear out the stuffs he and Charlotte used to own and guess what... Their stuff are nicely placed on the carboard and my diary laying dead under his bed... this shows the differences between how much he loves her and how much he loves me rite????

When Charlotte told him she and him is impossible... He blames everything on me... He said I made him loss everything... He said I ruined his plan.... He said I wasted his 3 years effort of wooing her back... Are these my fault???? He's the one who came out with all these lies and not me!!!! Why must I take responsibility for all these things??? WHY?????

My heart is aching... why must he do this to me? What on earth did I owe him??? WHY????

But at least... becos of this... Me and Charlotte became gd friends :)