Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, January 18, 2008
Well.... something to share abt... Body Size!!

Hm... sometime I just feel like its unfair isnt it?

Some girls born to have big bones, some of them have small bones... when big bone girls getting skinny they still look big size... but when you look at some chubby small bone girls, they actually look smaller size and slimmer compare to those skinny big bone girls...

What the hell... well... I born to have thick bones... so no matter what I will still look big size... what to do? Big bones mah... if not wan me to go trim my bones meh? LOL!!! I also wanted to... but too bad nowadays technology too lao ya le...

Hey.... anyone got go look at Xiaxue's blog? I felt abit confuse.... becos she actually said she went for a surgery for changing sex!!! And she's now a.... MAN????

Er... ok.... Quite ridiculous... but ya... thats her choice... LOL...

Ok la... gonna go le... Buai buai...