Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Thursday, January 17, 2008
Time really flies...

Tml he will be booking out.. erm... actually I got nothing to say abt it... but... Just something I wanna share...

On monday which is the first day of him going into the camp... Abt afternoon... I actually receieve his call(I don really wanna listen to his call.... so I ignored.... but becos he called several times.. I just pick up to entertain him...)

In the phone... he was sobbing...

"Sally... I miss you so much... I don wanna stay here alone..."

Well... those who knws me sure know that I'm a soft-hearted person... anyone cry I will be soft-hearted even if he/she is my greatest enemy...

Well... not to make his life miserable... I actually spent some time comforting him... but isnt it his gf's job who must comfort him? Who am I to comfort him rite? But ya... soft-hearted person always has this weakpoint... haizzz...

He said he wanna meet me tml... becos his camp actually near Pasir Ris which is near my sch location Tampines... so ya... anyway I working on Saturdays and no extra time to spend with him... y not just take a last look on him?

At this point of time, most of you may think I useless... but ya... I admit... I still cant forget him..... But I already threw away the ring that he gave me when we were still couple... that ring accompanies me for 2 years and I actually took lots of courage to dispose it.... Guess its the gd start to forgeting him? Hopefully...