Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, January 04, 2008
No freedom!!!!!! Y cant I choose whether or not to be friend with him?????

Just had a big quarrel with him.... Y cant I choose to be friend with him? A big hooligan cum Psycho cum violent person.... Smoking and Full mouth of vulgar languages!!!! Even though he didnt stop me from going onto anther relationship... BUT!!! Why must he control my thinking??????

I had enough of it.... and he threatens to die if I ever tell him I'm breaking friendship between me and him!!!! Isnt it consider as a kind of controlling + locking too??? He doesnt allow me to speak up my mind in front of him when I wanted to!!!! I have my rights to speak up!!!!! and guess what he answer?

"Dont talk abt those things in the past pls!!!"

Ya! and this is exactly what he did to me and he doesnt even dare to admit it!!! Somemore is before I finish my words he cut into my conversations!!!!!

Charlotte is right!! He doesnt deserve our concern for him... He deserve a big slap from both of us!!! Big Liar cum Bast**d!!!

Sometime I just thought to myself.... since he wanna die... y not just let him die??? The one who cheated on me is him!!!! But why did I holding those harsh words in my mouth when he threatens to die???

WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?