Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Monday, January 14, 2008
He's gone...

"I go liao. Take care. I come out call you. Bye"

That was the last message just few minutes before he take off to pulau tekong for his NS training..

I feel no feelings for him... Mayb yes.... but not as much as be4... he should go call his gf... not me... I don think I will call him or even pick up his call when he come back... in fact... thats one of the purpose why I wanna get work... to make myelf busy...

How I wish he can stay in there longer... oh anw... He only go in for a week... which is saturday he will be back... anw... that day I got work... don expect me to pick up any call from him... I don wanna know more abt him... No see no contact...

Cant imagine I actually hated someone I loved be4... People always has this kind of words hanging on their mouth:

"If you love him/her, just let him/her go..."

Bullshit!!! And who the hell saying something like:

"You must achieve what you wan by yourself even its love" and

"Love cannot be replaced"

Bunch of idiots who invented these sentences... Love can ALWAYS be replaced when a person nv loves you anymore.... stop cheating yourselves my dear... Love cant last forever...

Things like:

"I love you FOREVER"

"You will ALWAYS be in my heart"

Guys, please!! If you say these make sure you mean it!!! If you cant even give a promise properly... you are none other than a BAST**D.. But to me... NOTHING IS FOREVER!!!!

Couples do divorce even if they marry each other.... so... wats the meaning of marriage then?? Give promise? Just wanna stay together? Or just something that cant be bothered at all since its a "divorcable" marriage... Can even get a new wife/husband damn fast wor... SO WHAT FOR MARRY?????

Scary... I don think I will go into another relationship... I don wanna have anymore blow in my life again... not again...