Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, January 26, 2008
Did I do wrong things?

Erm... ok... I'll explain what happened...

My project due yesterday... and actually I managed to finish it with some people's help... We are doing server and client connection where I do the client part while the other do server part... but in our team there's 3 person... so the girl who did the server part actually suggested to let her join me to do the client coding...

But this girl... obviously did not do anything except report she did help me do something...

Yesterday teacher was like asking her how many percent of client coding did she do... She say nothing becos she was guilty that she din do anything... Teacher was asking her again and again still no reply from her...

So... In order to stop teacher from giving her too much stress.. I actually cut into Teacher's conversation and says that she did 40% while I do 60%... its something like I gave 40% of marks to her instead of keeping it to myself... Teacher was like

Teacher: "You sure huh... She really did her work huh?"

I: "Ya"

So did I do something wrong? or did I do something that is right?