Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, December 01, 2007
Money or Love?

Good Question isnt it?

What is the reason for me and Him to break up in the first place?

Money, future, education... etc...

I know its ridiculous... but... when you think carefully... Actually reality is still cruel that when there is no money, there will have no love after you married each other...

Perfect couple?

I use to think that as long as both couple love each other, no matter what happens... their love will nv fade... This childish thinking finally vanished...

The real perfect couple is when both party have the ability to support the family...

Take my guy friend as an example... He tells me that he dont like girls who are materialistic... I use to think that girls who are materialistic, who expects more than what her guy can provide for her is abit too much... but now... It really changes my view and not we girls are greedy, but becos we wan a worry-free life in future...

Our parents always expect more for future son-in-law... there's only one reason... Think abt ourselves... if we have a daughter, will we hope that she will find a husband who can give her a gd life? Yes?

My answer definitely Yes!

So guys who are reading, please dont think that we girls are materialistic... If you wanna win a girl's heart, make sure you are financially able to support her... The cruel reality is... In society, money is the only thing can allow us to survive... Without it... even if you and her love is very very strong... You cannot deny that in future you 2 will quarrel becos of money... So guys... Jia You!!!

With this post.. I shall announce... from today onwards I will not be blogging abt me and him... Thats already past.... hahaha... just take it as I love the wrong people and we are not suppose to be together...