Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Ages ever since last blog...

LOL... Don worry!!! I'm still alive!!!! Haha... ya... no big deal... anw... glad to survive from that "disaster".. Hm... Ya... thinking of changing my name... Sam? Nick? Eh... mayb some other name that pronounces like a guy? LOL no la... Kidding only... I will not become a guy unless I'm a retarded girl like those in mental hospital... Hopefully no la hor? LOL...

A girl will nv joke when she's in trouble... hopefully I'm really recovered ya?

BUT I am in another trouble now... My EWAD result!!! Gosh... ever since that block teaching (for those who wonder what is block teaching... is something like divide a semester into 2, and you will learn few subjects this term and last few for another... By right is to study all of them in one whole semester... don know is gd or bad... HEHE...) started I had a very hard time trying to catch every single thing that teacher "thrown to" me... but after each semester I seems to "return" everything to teacher liao... LOL... bad bad habit... those who read this pls don follow my foot steps (if you still wan your good grades) LOL... If I can just pass (D for just pass) I happy liao =.=""

People say when you aim high you end up having a lower than what you aimed.... hopefully I wont get an F la... *Pray hard Pray Hard... AH MI TUO FUO*

Eh... this blog post specially wrote to people who LOVES to read my blog...

Karen... Happy? LOL... everytime pestering me for more blog post... I'll blog more ya...

Sayooooonaraaaaaaaaa!!!!!!