Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Thursday, November 22, 2007
I don know why...

It seems like things hasnt over yet... sixth sense tells me that there are more stuffs hidding behind the truth....

Haha... Mayb I thinking too much? Just mayb....

Ya... its seems like the "Sorry" that comes out from his mouth doesnt seems to be sincere enough... I'm still hurting deep in my heart... So much things happened and I really don know where should I start to pick up from... Maybe I'll be emo like him as well? Gosh...

Sometime I just don understand... Why he steads with me and tells me he loves me... while the other hand he cant even forget Charlotte? If he really loves me he wouldnt let me suffer in relationships with him right? He's been hurt... I know it!!!! But why must him hurt me as well??? Let me taste the feeling of being dumped??? Or let me taste the feeling of having someone whom you love to hurt you back??? WHY????? What did I do???

All of the sudden... I feel tat these sweet memories seems to become a nightmare for me... All from the start until now... My sacrifice are just nothing... and do you think I will accept his "Sorry" so easily???

He told me... "Sorry... I know its wrong to lie to you... I'm very sorry.. Please forgive me..."

Sorry?????????? Forgive him????????

If a "Sorry" can save everything back... There will have no people out there suicide trying to forget those cheap guy out there alright?

Whatever done is been done... 2 years!!!! He lied to me two years... He's been a liar ever since we started dating and goes in a relationship... Was that the guy whom I loved be4?? Or... is it someone else???

I told him... "I loss someone that used to love me, cares abt me and protected me the most... Can you help me find him back?? I really miss him..."

And his cruel reply was...

"No... He's dead... He wont be able to come back to you ever again..."

Sound so dramatic ya?? But thats part of life isnt it?

Life sux to the core when you have someone cheated on you especially the one you love the most besides your family....

Trying to mend my heart piece by piece... Hope that it wont clash again...