Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, October 27, 2007
Should I? Shouldnt I? Or...

Now guys...

Should I find out the truth?

About one year ago... He told me wanted to lend money from me becos he's going to buy a cake for his grandma's anniverary... sounds normal huh?

But... He requested for 17 years old candles... I asked him wat does 17 stands for??? He say his mum told him to do so...

He told me to help him look around which place sells Irish flower... Becos he needs it on his grandma's anniversary... I helped him ask around with a simple thinking in my mind that its just a simple gift for his grandma... wat's wrong? I even paid the flower for him as a form of respect to his grandmother...

I felt strange... somemore its around 15 Oct which is his ex gf's birthday... But after sometime... I decided to let go of this matter...

Few days had passed after that day... I saw a paper written something that looks like a draft letter to me...

"I made this bottle of stars for you... I know you like Irish... so I bought this bouquet of Irish flower for you... Happy Birthday.."

Birthday? Irish flower? BOTTLE OF STARS????????

I remembered he told me that he misplace the bottle of stars I gave him... Now... This is too coincidence and I really need to find out the truth... Indeed... that time we haven break up... how could he do this to me?????

So... Recently I added His Ex GF Charlotte on MSN... Hoping to find out the truth that hides behind the scene...

Do I wanna find out the truth... or just take it as nothing happen? People... pls give me advice...

PLEASE!!!