Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Thursday, October 04, 2007
Loooooooooong time nv blog... sorry guys for waiting! Lol...

First thing first... I finally get to speak out my thoughts(together with Whole Singaporean's thoughts) to the Disgusting Steven Lim...

I was listening to their conference(Aika and me set up the whole thing)

He was harassing Aika... And the most disgusting thing he said was...

"My singing very nice rite? correct rite?"

"I know my singing is better than yours(Aika's) rite?"

Now... Its totally rubbish and I nearly puke out everything that I ate earlier on...

I finally cannot tahan then after Aika tell him that her "friend"(tats me) Wanna talk to him... now... Shooting war started

"You wanna be famous huh? You know you already very famous? You already famous in Singapore for Disgusting acts... Please don dance in front of the camera naked thinking that its totally none of our business... You think your figure very nice meh???? I saw you on TV and your arms don seems to look gd in sleeveless shirt... you think its cool? We think its disgusting... So pls think abt the audience who are looking at you... people out there visiting your blog not becos you are handsome and they are your fans but becos you are disgusting and is the laughing topic for me and my friends..."

I really cannot tahan him when he say...

"Oh... thanks for your comments... I will change de..."(But so far no changes at all)

Hm... yap... I long time nv blog le... know y? I was busying set up some small business on blog... when its done pls support me ok? *HuGgIeS* Buai buai!!