Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Wow... Interesting comments in my Tag Board!!

anon: "omg ure so BHB u and steven lim can be a couple. a perfect one! its ok being imperfect. so pls don say till ure perfect.. lyk everyone cant get enough of u."

nat: "u les also nobody want you"

Well... You know when I see these comments... I don have any thing that come through my mind but full of question marks swirling above my head... Hm... Let me answer some of their queries...

as for anon...

Me and Steven Lim? LOL... I can tell you this... I despise Steven Lim... And pls... I'm not perfect and since when I'm saying I'm perfect? And if you really wanna criticise me... pls leave your full name to let me know who are you... You know why?? I will make myself a better person even though I'm not perfect... You will make me a better person.... You think I don know in this world nobody perfect including myself ar?? Use your butt think also better than use your brain think la... If you came to people blog and messing around... you don have a gd personality anyway... People with no gd persnality, even if they are gd looking, they are just a piece of rubbish that makes people despise them... And oh ya... did I Sing and Dance like nobody's business just like him? stripping clothes like nobody's business and show his fatty body? Please! Only idiots will do that and mayb you are also one of them? Hm...

as for nat...

I know if I become lesbian also nobody wan, thats y I choose to become straight... despite I not pretty, don have gd body figure... I still love myself... so wat if I wanna become lesbians or not? does it concern you? if no just shut up and leave my blog and don ever step in... Not happy then don come in la, and y should you come in and mess around? THIS IS MY BLOG!!!

Wat can I say? People just come in messing around and yap... cant stop them from coming in... They are just childish mah... wat can I do? sitting here relax and see what they gonna say la...

I'm cool... :)