Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, September 21, 2007
Steven Lim VS Xiaxue

Yesterday just watched "You Hua Jiu Shuo" The show hosted by Quanyifong and Dasmond Koh... For those who din watch it... Yesterday I watched the show and it makes my impression on Steven Lim from bad to worse... He is super SISSY!!! He SUCKS!!!!!

Can you imagine when the hosts asking him question, he was like giving that type of woman posture!! his clothings are sleeveless... and he's trying to show off his disgusting fat arms... My God... *Fainting*

Xiaxue was like don even wanna sit near him... she was like keep shifting to another side... LOL... If I were her I will do the same thing too!!!

When the host asked Xiaxue what did she write about him, she said:

"He very Fat, Disgusting, Ugly"


You know what... I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!


And Steven Lim was like soooooo black face yet he tried to hide away the face from the camera by acting he's smiling...

Even Special Guest also think he's very BHB(Buay Hiao Bai(No sense of Disgrace))... They were giving the type of face that says "This person is retarded isnt it?" LOL... I was laughing like hell and at the same time cursing him that he's very disgraceful to be a Singaporean!!!

STEVEN LIM SUCKS!!!