Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Sob... I did nothing wrong but y are they cursing and swearing at me???

You know I was so heartbroken when I saw the comments on the tag board are getting from bad to worse... As usual... I deleted the "vote for me" icon and I deleted those unsightly comments from my blog...

Now... A question... Does people writing their own story on their blog irritates them? If yes then y did they come in in the first place??? Enjoy seeing people in deep trouble and see how people suffer in their life??? Sicko...

I cried and I approach Ah Bao to give me advise... In the end we got into a big fight... He's blaming me on blogging on internet... now... Wats wrong??? Everyone got their own right to blog anytime, anywhere and anyway they like right????

In the end he say... "You can continue blogging and don care wat people say... When you don response to their comments... They'll soon got tired of it..."

Karen was persuading me to keep blogging and don care about how they say as she wanna keep updated regarding my life in Singapore... Well... Gd news is I decided to keep it... and the bad news is only selected people can view it... so... those who are viewing now... don ever pass the password to anyone... I will pass them my own... LOL...

Hm... yep... hopefully they wont come in and view me again le... and Its PASSWORD PROTECTED!!! Wahaha....

Hopefully I can blog Peacefully by then....