Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Oh My God... I'm so Happy, so Happy, sooooo Happy!!!!

First time in my whole entire Polytechnic Life... Straight pass in one semester in only first attempt of exam!!!!

Oh my god... I was soooooooo down for the pass few days... thought that tml is the result releasing day... But when I actually saw my friend's msn written "Exam result released!".. I was... Panicking, Shivering, all the mixture feelings of nervous started to push my heart to my throat...

Yep... don know whose idea was it to bring it forward to today... I nearly broken into tears by then... and somemore the public announcement said that tml then is the damn result releasing date... What The Hell.... I panicked from this morning until I saw my actual results at Ah Bao house... I was... looking for 'F' grade nervously... trying to calm myself down... top to bottom slowly... I thought my eyes were blur... but actually its not... I got a straight pass!!!!

I was sooooo Happy that I jumped up screaming... Ah Bao thought I was mad... LOL!!!

Few reasons y I felt so happy abt the straight pass...

Firstly, I don have to go back to school and repeat the same theory again...

Secondly, at least I know next semester I can concentrate on my HOOP (Higher Object Oriented Programming) Gambate!!!

Lastly, I can enjoy my holidays without worries!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! (=n,n=) I'm so high and excited (=n_-=)