Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Thursday, August 02, 2007
Totally Gross.....

Lol!!!! Just watch the videos from:




http://www.stevenlim.net/





Its damn gross, and disgusting....

Caution!

Before you proceed... Get ready your:

vomit paper bag

ointment

First Aid Box

And... Most importantly you have a phone at home and there's someone who not browsing with you just in case you are too weak to call an ambulance... LOL..






And guess wat? Me and my friend were laughing the hell out of us... Now he should be happy that he's indeed that famous, famous among my friends for..... JOKES!!! Wahahahaha!!!! Show you some of the print screen:



Steven Lim says: "I'm cool isnt it?"


Just some translation for the sentence below: "I will now dance Michael Jackson's Billie Jean, I Love You All.." Gross... look at the disgusting face.. LOL!!!

"See my figure so nice!" (Even GROSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!)

Me and my friends almost die laughing over these video of his... well... if he's thick skin enough to do all these damn idiot things, I think he's also thick skin enough to take all these comments... LOL...

Sad to say... He's not that cool, but disgusting... he should "mian bi si guo" (face the wall and realise his mistake)

Lol... sad... Wahahahaha!!!!!!!!