Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, August 03, 2007
Sweet Love VS Love Hurts

"Sweet Love VS Love Hurts, Love Hurts wins the competition and breaks my heart"

This sentence suddenly popped up on my mind... Such a descriptive sentence that could explains the feelings in my heart... 8 months had passed ever since our announcement of breaking up, surprisingly, I still cant forget him... Mayb becos we meet each other too often, or is it we still love each other...

That day his salary came, and he decided to give his family a treat, he asked me to come along... In front of his parents, we joke and laugh like we used to be in the past, but y is this relationship has to end while we still loving each other? His parents thought we still together but actually we are not.. so pathetic... haiz...

I was trying so hard, trying to let me forget him, I admit that's the reason y I went out with that guy(the one that kena slapped), I need a replacement, to relace him in my heart... but its was unsuccessful... cos of his words, his words in his heart, it touches me...

Will Sweet Love stands up again and fight for it? Lets wait and see...