Hm... These comments are from our Miss Aika
" siao.. dont go steady with some hua xin da luo po"
(Crazy ar.. dont go steady with some flirt la..)
" zuo shi yao gan jing li luo, bu yao tuo ni dai shui.. dui da jia dou bu hao. if u decide on anyone of them, then settle down, dont change ur mind again"
(Making decision must have a clean cut... don drag... if you decide anyone of them, then settle down, don change yr mind again)
Translations done for the benefit of those people who are not chinese...
Hm... Yep... I today will do some comparison between 2 of them... Let you all see who is the best choice bah...
In terms of Hua Xin(Flirt)
Draw, cos both of them are equally flirt... one flirt on eurasians, one flirt on chinese girls..
In terms of smoking
Draw, cos both of them smokes and I already use to it le...
In terms of caring
Draw, cos both of them cares
In terms of protection
Ah Bao, he gives me more protection compare to Alex...
In terms of who listen to wat I say
Alex, he will always let me make my decision... and watever I ask him to do, he will do... Ah bao wont...
In terms of who I love most
Ah Bao, but he don wanna patch and what he expect? Using my youth to wait for him?? Somemore I think my waiting effort may just go to drain loh...
In terms of who love me most
Draw.. cos I don know...
In terms of whose family members I like
Ah Bao, cos I nv been to Alex house and somemore he got a step-mother becos his mum died when he's young... I've been afraid of step-mother as they seems to be very fierce... (can say I might still living in fairytales..)
In terms of who my parents like
Draw, my parents don know anything about Alex..
In terms of who I understand most
Ah Bao, I together with him already 1 year plus going to 2 years le(Include days we've been together until we break up until today...)
In terms of who hurts me most
Ah Bao, but I got no comments...
Hm... Yep... thats all... still consider in process... I will make a wise choice.. people out there help me plsssss....
Anyway... I left last paper tml... LOL... its C Maths... Jiayou! To myself.. LOL!!! Remember add comments k? Bye...