Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, August 18, 2007
A slap...

Slapping on his face makes me hurt... don ask me y I slapped him... I also don know y I have the courage to slap him, this is my first time slapping a person and he already had 6 years nobody lays their finger on his face already.. so I think I am his first ex gf who gave him the tight slap bah...

When he asked me...

"Y you see the sms you so angry??? I already told you I don wanna go into relatonship right??? She's only my god-laopo..(god-wife)"

Oh My God... Don know is he too childish or I too outdated, there's still such thing as god-Laopo(god-wife) de meh???? The childish of the childish!!!

How I wish I can say to him,

"Becos I love you, becos I cant forget you!!!"

But nothing can come out from my mouth...

We fight, we scream at each other, at that time, I thinking of giving up... I don feel like wanna continue this dragging relatonship which karen told me to... I told him...

"Thats enough.. I think I wanna end this... from today onwards no one will stop you from make friends with girls... I will not look for you anymore..."

He hold me, He's so strong that I cant even move, then one slap suddenly landed on his face...

"You slapped me... You know the face that you slapped already has 6 years no one lay their fingers on it??? You are the first one to slap me in this 6 years... Are you happy now? should be proud of yourself right???"

I don know why I got this feeling that I wanna slap him hard, mayb becos I cannot take this anymore, or I already sick and tired of quarrel with him....

My tears drop, even though I already tired of crying for him, my tears still dropped...

Can someone kill me please????? I already tired of living!!!!