Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Monday, August 27, 2007
(-_-"""")... GOD HELP ME PLSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Yesterday Alex discharge from hospital due to arm fracture... I also not sure why and how he fracture his arm... Then he called me...

After some normal conversations....

"I will wait till you break up with Chris and you come back to me"

?!?!?!?!?!

Guess what?? this came out from Alex mouth...

He tell me he will wait for me... at that time I abit tio cua(kena scared in hokkien)... I tell him...

Me: "See fate loh.."

Him: "You see huh... can see that we already got fate liao loh... If we no fate to meet again how come you will send msg to wrong person and let us meet again?"

Me: "If I treat him like this he sure go suicide de leh..."

Him: "Wanna go suicide or not is his decision... Even if he die also not your problem de loh... If he really go suicide means he still immature yet..."

Note: I can consider that as a irresponsible response...

Him: "We share common interest, likes common things... can consider 90% perfect couple le... seriously I still like you... That day when you left, I cried for you... I really wan you to come back to me..."

Note: Abit too kua zhang(pathetic) as we only went out 3 times...

Me: "Don tell me you break up with jasmin is becos of me???"

Note: I don wanna be a sandwich... wat if jasmin came and accuse me of snatching her bf?

Him: "Nope"

Me: "Then??"

Him: "We broken up becos we are totally in different world... and she don have common interest with me... Whatever I like she will hate it..."

Him: "And somemore she's the one who got another bf behind my back before we break loh.."

Me: "How you know?"

Him: "My friend saw them and took down the photo..."

Me: "......................."

That time he tell me when they broken up... she pop out a sentence...

"You still like Sally???"

Him: "Not your business... we already broken up... Whether like her or not also not your problem..."

Then he hang up her phone...

GOD!!! Please help me get out!!!!