Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Monday, August 27, 2007
Friend's suggestions...

I list all the suggestions from my friends here which I collected so far regarding the previous post...

This is from cbox... from our Miss Karen... Lol
"if alax really like u ..consider him lor... if not... keep clear of this two person...n find other better one"

This is also from cbox... from our miss mich
"darling sally.. i agree w alex. he's too immature if he go n commit suicide. plus, i dun think he will really jump down la. my ex also threaten me. in the end? come my hse knock my door.. "

"allow urself to have more choices. there're other ppl who wants to be w u. i dunno if u've alr let go of the r/s u and bao once shared, but this kind of guy.. EWW.. yao lai gan ma? he'll only bring misery to u. happiness? if yes, and that's in the past, wat for? why dwell on the past since u have the future to look forward to? everything is in ur hands. if bao really dies, means his time is UP."

Hm... thanks for the comment...

And this is from Rashmi... my gd friend in school..
"I think alex is a gd guy and I think you can rely on him... try give the break-up letter to chris and see what he say... if he willing to take you back... then go for chris... if not just go for Alex..."

I am still collecting suggestions... send in your entries!!! Lol... like competition like that... but really... I damn confuse... thats y if you got anything in mind that might help me... Just Shoot!