Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, August 26, 2007
Alright... For someone who wanna know...

For someone who wanna know, the THING actually can say settle le... don worry... I not in a loss anyway... I use myself to exchange(don think crooked... I'm pure k? I just be his Gan-Meimei... thats all and its simple..)... although I'm stupid... I know this will more or less help Ah bao... Please don tell him if you saw what I wrote later... I scared he will kill people... Or worse... SUICIDE...

Alex wanna me to be his Gan-Meimei(God-sis) again... (I know I stupid.. but I am trying to help myself as well as Ah Bao..) Well... after this... I don know why he suddenly broken up with his gf... hopefully I'm not involved...

I told him I don wanna get involved between him and his gf before... I remembered it was at my school overhead bridge, I cried... I really afraid of him ever since that day... at the same time... I worry for Ah bao... Then he kept telling me not to worry as he only hates Ah Bao and not me... I tell him I just wanna get on my life... then he say.. "Don piss me off.. Just do wat I say... come meet me and my stead on sat... my stead got things to tell you"(That was before he broke up with his gf..) and I wonder wat is it...

After he broke up with his gf...

He: "I broken up with her..."

Me: "So tml no need to meet right?"

He: "I see first.. I'll contact you..."

Me: "I meeting Chris(Name he call Ah Bao) tml"

He: "Nvm.. I meet you late in the night..."
(Note: Can see he scared of Ah Bao...)

Me: "Huh? don wan la... I going for movie..."
(Note: Real excuse... not fake one k?)

He: "Oh... then nvm loh... just promise me to have dinner with me when you free, free come out drink coffee can le..."

Me: "Okok..."

Don worry... I am always clear minded! Wont do stupid things de...

I worry not becos Alex wanna call police, but becos he already did and police is waiting for his call to see if he wanna take action... And becos of me... he finally call and cancel the police action but he still get 24 hour protection...

By being his Gan-Mei... I might eventually save the problem for Ah Bao and myself from the police... I don wanna live in Changi "Hotel" leh!!!

But after being his Gan-Mei... He everyday help me "Wash Brain"... saying that Ah Bao locking me, don give me freedom to make friends and bla bla bla... Sianz...

I know if Ah Bao know it he definitely kill him/me... So pls pls pls... don tell him... even though I do this for a gd reason... Thanks...

Oh ya... talked abt the movie... Just now I just went to see 881... very nice show... you may cry if you are those emotional one... I nearly cried... but I held it on... Lol...

K la... gtg le... if you haven watch it... You die die must watch it!!!! LOL... Nitez!!