Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, July 28, 2007
Wahaha... Project done half liao!!! Left last question!!!

Thanks Robin!!!! Lol... everytime I got problem with my project he's always the one who saved me... Lol... Lucky...

Sian... becos of these projects don know how long nv sleep well le...

Oh ya... Steven Lim came to JX's blog and start to talk all those idiot comments which MIGHT causes him to be SOOT by many of us who DESPISE him!!!

Steven Lim ar Steven Lim... I think this person brain got problem de loh... don know what is call DISGRACE... Disgrace to his family, disgrace to his parents, disgrace to everyone who's surname is the same as him... OH MY GOD!!! I got the same forefather as him... its such a damn disgrace to Lim family all the way back to more than 10 centuries ago!!!

I really support wat Xiaxue said... He's really disgusting... but of cos I din really that OBSERVANT (can notice beyond the yellow underwear) la... But the disgusting meter I still think she under-estimated him le... should be full, and mayb even overflow!!! Lol!!!! Crazy liao....

Steven Lim!!! Hope you can really look and observe yourself la hor... You are lucky that your mirror didnt CLASH and SPLIT into pieces!!!! And hope you are not that thick skin thinking that everyone of the people who approaches you are your fans or hopes to be your gf... you are just someone who creates chatting topic/jokes between me and my friends!!! Famous?? I think so la... famous for jokes only mah right??? Want to be famous doesnt mean you have to strip, you are already famous for that... So I think this is somecall you wanna be famous bah??

LOL!!!