First... Happy Birthday To Karen!!!!!!! Lol... Sorry huh karen... gonna release my anger on your special day... Lol... hope you don mind...
F*cking day la...
Imagine one situation...
You in a rushing situation without your handphone with you and you have no coins and even if you have coins, the public phone is like far far away with a weather which rains freaking heavily outside... what will you do???
ok... this happens to me and what I did is that... I trying to lend phone from somebody... The thing which makes me extremely frustrated is that... There this uncle holding one Nokia 3315 on his hand...
I: "Excuse me uncle, can you please lend me your phone for awhile.. I need to make an urgent call to my father"
And you know what pathetic answer he gave me???
Uncle: "I nv bring my phone..."
Then his phone rang... somemore is the old ringtone...
What a pathetic ans... don tell me his phone is a toy??? Somemore Nokia 3315 give me I also don wan loh... who wanna steal his old and useless phone with no bluetooth, no infrared, even the most basic condition(colour) also don have...????????? If his phone is N70, N80... ok... I understand y he don wanna lend me... One pathetic Nokia 3315 also scared people steal... and... Do I look like one who snatch the people's phone and run????????????????
If I wanna steal his phone I rather go aim other targets k... Idiot... old nvm, somemore is brainless... ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Furthermore, this old uncle isnt that poor ok? his wrist, neck, finger all are full of gold accessories loh... Stingy until like this meh?
Becos of this I quarreled with my parents also.. they keep telling me that its normal... yap... and If I'm the one who holding that kind of phone, I will not worry anybody just take the phone and run cos the pricing in the market of Nokia 3315 doesnt cost more than 50 bucks, I just get a most cheapskate colour phone also can win that lousy phone la... and if I'm not wrong.. that Nokia 3315 is my first handphone loh... That uncle faster upgrade la... Freaking Day...