Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, July 25, 2007
STRESS.......

Friday have to hand in DBSY.... I hope for an extention for the project... (T-T)

Just got some info that SOMEONE ket follow ah bao ever since that day.. oh my god... cos just now was arguing with him...

I: "Help me deliver my work to woodlands leh... since u having off day today..."

Him: "I now at Orchard leh"

I: "I ask you yesterday you say you today wanna rest at home and today you need to pray your grandma????"

Him: "Nuhu buying shirt mah... so I accompany him la"

I: "You help me la..."

Him: "You come down and take la..."

I: "F*CK YOU LA!! Ask you do things everytime don wan... then Nuhu ask you go anywhere you will follow like a dog!"

Him: "You better change your attitude la hor!"

I: "I don think I'm in the wrong k??? I everytime come find you you will ask me take taxi home... I NO MONEY TO TAKE TAXI THIS TIME K?????"

Him: "I GOT MAH???????????? I GOT ASK YOU TAKE TAXI HOME THIS TIME MAH????"

I: "DON HAV MEH????"

And we argued on and on none stop...

Finally....

Him: "YOU KNOW BECOS OF THAT DAY SOME GUYS FOLLOWED ME???"

I: "WHO ASK YOU TO SMACK THAT GUY????? I GOT ASK YOU SMACK HIM MEH???"

Him: "Please la hor... you should know I definitely with smack him one loh..."

I: "SO YOU MEAN I'M IN THE WRONG LA????"

Him: "I GOT SAY MAH???"

F*ck him off la!!!! Whenever I need him to help me do something he sure have things to do de loh!!!! I hate it la!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!