Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, July 08, 2007
Sometime I would ask myself...

Sometime I just wondering... do I still have feelings on him? Why do I jealous when he talks to other girl? Why do I care abt who he added in friendster and who did he sms to?

One ans came to my mind... "I still love him..."

You know how hurtful it is when you actually know who is your ideal man in mind but you just cannot enter his world? I was thankful to watever he given me, watever he did for me... but you know sometime things just get stuck in my mouth and nth could come out... Same goes to him... if it was not that incident... I will not know that he did so much for me behind the scene while I just happily enjoying my life... Things like "I Love You..", "Thank you..", "Sorry..." Well.. Normally these are the words that would stuck in your throat when you wanna say it loud and clear to the person... for my case... yes... there are many unspoken words waiting to be told... when will it be? I don know...

So... My advice to all people loud and clear...

Speak it if you wan, do it if you wish and dont wait till you cant...