Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Thursday, July 05, 2007
I'm heartless? I'm Cunning? Or am I a Trouble maker?

All three? probably... I was so disappointed when saw those comments... Yes, I've cried... I understand that it was all my fault, my fault to get the guy involve, my fault to start this incident, it was everything my fault...

Cunning? I nv ever found this word in my own "dictionary" and not even having any people using it on me... As cunning as a fox... Today wat ever I saw in my tag board, I will just leave it and let you all judge whether am I really that cunning and heartless like you all think or not bah...

Normally people says... You are lucky to have 2 guys waiting for you to choose... but in my situation... will you have time to react? will you be calm? will you still think that you are lucky? The ans mayb is yes... but my ans is No, No and No!

I nv regrett that I chosen ah bao... he's the only one that protects me with whole of his heart and soul... he's willing to sacrifice for me... You know I was so shock when they were arguing abt who can give me most protection and he even asked the guy whether he will use his life to protect me... The guy says maybe... but for Ah bao... He immediately said yes... my mind stormed... Suddenly all the past memories came back and I realise that I cannot afford to loss him... Thats when I suddenly changed my mind... and I know that he's the right one for me...

I know that guy helps me alot in my assignment... I was heartless to choose ah bao instead of choosing him... But I cannot let go the person whom I truely love and continue go steady with him... at least I know there is someone truely loves me more than anyone else... Will you choose someone you really love or you will go for the one that helps you but you are unsure whether he's the one that you can truly loves? Try step into my own shoes help me think bah...