Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, July 03, 2007
I din know that he really cares for me...

I finally realise how much he cares for me despite I am no longer his gf, but he really cares for me and even jealous for me...

I actually went "steady"(Only 2 days... Not consider la hor?) with a guy without ah bao knowing... I was abt to pass ah bao something and this guy claimed that he wans to go with me... Ok loh... he did... and we had our dinner at Macdonald there and wait for ah bao...

Can you imagine when ah bao reach, ah bao's face was damn black loh... he took his things and whisper to me very harshly "Slowly EAT Hor.."

And this guy(I wouldnt mention his name and neither do I wanna embarrass him... I just describe briefly ok??) Ask him to come back using my phone and ah bao came back with a really fierce face like as if he wanna eat the guy up(Silent Jealousy)... I tried to stop Ah bao from getting any trouble... and yet he pushed me aside... And after that, he went out fiercely after he asked this guy to settle outside... I asked the guy not to go, but he insist to go out... I bo bian... (And now this is not my problem k...)

After that... ok... I don wanna describe in detail... the thing is, this guy got slapped by ah bao several times... (I shall stop here to keep some privacy and jumped to last part)

Ah bao was very frustrated and even asked me to choose one between them... and... after long long time of thinking... I chosen ah bao... The guy really frustrated... but no choice... its my choice... and If I really hurt anyone... I'm sorry... Seriously... I don wanna hurt anyone... And its my first time handling this kind of situation...