Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, July 29, 2007
Hot tempered brings me lots of unhappiness...

Is it my hot tempered attitude brought the unhappiness to me?

Yesterday just watched a tv show where this girl who is damn hot tempered and taking advantages of this guy who is in love with her but do not get a chance to be together with her... This guy sent some celebrities of taiwan to keep track of her to understand her life, this girl actually had a couple of bf and even has people slapped her... and she did not treasure the guy's love and care, when the guy finally went up to her and ask her :

"Did you ever loved me? Or did you ever like me just a little?"

And her replied was...

"You are not my type, I don like you..."

Hurting!!! And she will regrett if she ever miss that type of guy who did watever she wanted him to... Be it he's too stupid, or too loyal... she cant hurt him like that!!! Oh My God!!!

Then I started thinking... Ah bao used to give watever he can to me... but wat did I did to him? Hurt, scold, quarrel, make him loss face in the public... did I really treasure this relationship last time? I doubt so...

Now that he's gone, forever gone and to him we can only be friends... I started to regrett... or is it shouldnt I knew him from the very very beginning??? or is it I shouldnt chat with him in habbo and move on to msn and meet him out????

CONFUSED!!!