Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Another Boring day...

Sianz... Assignment nv touch... next next week hand in liao loh... haha... not surprise bah? Lol... Well morning late for school.. no choice TPE jam like hell... should make the TPE road broader, Wahahaha... But when I reach school, there's only 2 person sitting inside... Dotz... so I assume everyone is late due to the damn traffic jam bah... Hm... feel like wanna start my assignment now... but the ERD is still with YouMin!!! YouMin... faster give me my Schema la... I wanna do my table!!!

One more assignment due next week... argh.. whole group was damn slack loh... I think we will hug together and die la... Lol... very familiar phrase... Lol... K la... got to continue my lesson later le... will blog more... Bye~!