Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, June 06, 2007
So long ago ever since I updated my blog...

Hm... many things to update... First... Good News... Ah Bao found a job le!!! Haha... The place quite "Ulu"... haha... means quite scary la... its some call located in the "Forest"... and its a shophouse... He work as a salesman that serves the customer when they looking for furnitures..... Hard to believe eh? that place got customer de meh? hahahaha....

Second... Hm... Ya... nowadays term test started and lots and lots of assignments to do... Needs space to breath!!!! (T_T) sob* sob*...

Thirdly... Haiz... Nowadays see many people falling in love... me also feel abit jealous... haha... Thats very honest comment seriously... Lol... Who say I doesnt care? I do care, and I really miss those days...

Hm... seriously... I do cry at times, even when I was listening to "Would you be there"(Mars VS Venus Theme Song)... My tears would drop... no one can understand my feelings... For some people, this song seems to be a romantic song, but to me... its a sad song...

Well... guess I'm just wearing a fake happy mask over my face bah... I'm fragile (In heart)...

Hm... Think thats it bah... don worry... I will blog more... haha... haizzzz... Bye bye...