Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, June 23, 2007
Mutts and Mittens second visit!



Lol... Second time been to there... nice though... but this time... is with Aika... Lol... Cos of her CIP we have to clear the poo(shit) for cats!!!


To prevent poo odour irritation, we put on the mask and start to take down picture! "Zilian" Time... Lol...


This cat really looks like my cat "Que que"... Lol...


Lazy little cat... Probably its their napping time... all are asleep!

Lazy cat which is too lazy even the instructor teaching us how to clear the poo... It continue sleep as if its not his business... Lol! Cute!!!


this dog fallen asleep beside his bowl... Lol... Probably the air-condition is too comfortable and probably he's dreaming of food? CUTE!!!
Lol... After that... we went to bugis... well... bought nothing though... nothing to buy anyway... and also... save money... all we done is eat and eat and eat...Lol!! Gotta get rid of fats... But wait... I tot I just lost some weight while standing and squatting just to clear the cats' poo? Lol... Tml last day of holiday before I step into the hell gate(School gate) Lol... K la... Wish me gd luck... Bye...