Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Monday, June 18, 2007
♥Lottery + friendster kena hack...
Firstly... well... yesterday de yesterday I dream of my grandma (the one that has passed away 2 years ago...) dropping coins in front of my house... I went to pick up for her and I picked up one 20 cent before I wake up... I was thinking of 4 numbers which is 0120... '01' stands for one and '20' stands for the 20 cent coin...
Yesterday I told my father abt it... and he went to buy the number with permutations (24 da) and yesterday strike 0210... consolation prize... lol... Better than don have right? got $300++... ok la... only thing that I can say is...
"Thank you ah ma..."
Hm... ya... I think my friendster kena some stupid gundu punde hacking into my account... all my introduction all gone... wah lau... then I lazy write liao just pop in some brief brief de loh... Sianz... Argh!!!!