Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, May 27, 2007
Yesterday was a fun Sentosa Trip...

Actually gonna ask Aika, Robin and my Brother come along also de... but Aika and Robin got something on and my brother was lazy to shower after beach fun so he don wanna go...

We went to Siloso beach first... But before that we went up to the Hill and took a long trip to go up the hill and down back to Siloso beach in 15 mins... We were all exhausted... Thanks to Nuhu loh... GREAT Idea to walk up there hor? hahahahaha....

Then we got changed and went into the sea...

Advice: Don leave the shore more than 50 m, you may not be able to step onto the shore anymore... You May DROWN!!!

Then... We played bury alive game... First is Ah Bao, Second is His Brother, Then Last is Nuhu.. Me? hahaha... I escaped as I stayed in the water and observe whole of the burying process...

Well... In Sentosa, I've seen many people embarassing themselves in the public... My God!!! Saw some girls wearing Bikini when their figure was like... Jumbo XXXXXL size... Wah... larger than me sia... somemore riding bicycle leh... hahahaha... I very bad hor?

Then after the whole trip... I fallen asleep on the bus lying on Ah Bao's shoulder while he was holding onto my arm... A unknowledgeable relationship is like that one la.... haizzz... k la k la... gtg... Bye...