Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, May 22, 2007
sour sweet bitter spicy...

Sob... Haizzzzz.... I use to have a bf... who is close to me, care for me... even though his bad points more than his gd points... but I still miss the times when we are together... but nowadays... I feel that this feelings is going to fade soon...

Just like last time, our quarrel reasons mainly becos of laptop, even when I need it to do my projects, he will argue until like as if he's the right one... yesterday, we quarrelled... and again... Its laptop...

I hang up his phone... and he called to my handphone instead... I forced myself not to pick up his call... so I hang up... then he called again and again... so I just left it ringing... The next day I saw there's 23 miss calls and 5 msgs...

The msgs he sent:

"Pick up the call la......"

"You very smart hor...... Ok fine...... Forget it ok......"

"N tell ur bro to be careful ok...... U wan to play i play wit u...... U better call me now......"

Note: Notice he trying to threaten me using my brother?

"Pick up la...... I not going to fight wit you la...... faster pick up......"

Note: Starting to get softer tone le wor...

"Oi...... Don play liao la...... Call me le......"

Wah... first time begging me wor... very shiok... hahahaha....

Eh... but I still nv reply him la... until afternoon he called me...

He: "You very guai lan hor? Call you din pick up, sms you din reply..."

I: "Who cares abt you? Not happy go find your somecall wife in australia la!"

He: "enough liao hor..."

I: "Not enough you B***ard"

He: "....."

then in the end... still ok liao la... haha... k la... wat a day with all sorts of taste... haha... Buai buai...