Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, April 08, 2007
Sianz... very super duper troublesome de client...

Wah!!!! That client very troublesome loh!!!!

Imagine...

This client yesterday told me to call her 10pm... yesterday I call from 10pm to 10.30pm she also din pick up... Today I call again... his son pick up and ask her to ans...

She: "Yesterday wat time I ask you to call huh? You din call me leh!"

I: "10pm... but you din pick up.."

She: "Oh Really huh?"

I: "So the pricing will be $160, 1 session per week, 2 hour per session..."

She: "wat you mean by session?"

I: "Session mean 1 week tution 1 time la..."

She: "Oh... No discount ar?"

I: "If you ask 1 more person to join your son, 10 percent will be given to both of you..."

She: "Huh?!? I got discount that child also got discount ar?"

I: "Yup"

She: "Huh?!? Then I not worth leh... Imagine huh... I on the fan, serve drinks, I still enjoy the same discount as them ar?"

I: "If not like that la... you enjoy the discount, they don get the discount loh..."

She: "Like that cannot la... You know there's no secret between children de mah... Then later my son go tell his friend he got discount but they don have how?"

I: "....... Then if not like that la... you let me know what price you deserve then you tell me la..."

She: "I ask you huh... You know the syllabus of chinese have changed or not?"

I: "I got buy assessment book to read.. so not to worry.."

She: "Huh... You know the assessment book not really that good you know... sometime it also cannot make my son improve de leh..."

I: "I am also upgrading myself... In fact I also student..."

She: "I ask you huh... You poly Student rite? Wat course you studying?"

I: "Information technology"

She: "Oh... IT huh... your interest is it?"

I: "Nope..."

She: "Huh?!? then y you choose this course in the first place?"

I: "I need to take care of my father business next time by using computer.."

She: "Ai yo.... Wat a waste... Should go for your dream mah..."

Note: Her problem meh????

I: "Oh..."

She: "anyway I will discuss with my husband..."

I: "Nvm... you can discuss slowly... I can wait..."

She: "Of cos la... but we the parents wan or not is not impt... most impt is our son like it or not..."

I: "Kk.... you slowly discuss with your husband hor... I'll wait for ya call... bye bye..."

Wa Lao!!!! Very troublesome hor??? first time see this type of parents leh... I only wanna earn some pocket money then she give me so much trouble to deal with... feel like scolding her and hang up the phone loh... Sianz... k la... bye bye... will update more...