Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Monday, March 05, 2007
Today is a bad luck day for me...

Haiz... Wat to begin leh? Hm... ok... I start with the time when me and ah bao go find work time... well... good news is that he found 3 jobs... just waiting for the call... but... erm... first thing that happen to me is that... there's this jumbo size guy sitting next to ah bao... which I din notice... then ah bao started to complain he's very squeezy sitting beside me... then I said "you fat then say la!" Then when I get up and going to alight in the next stop then I notice this jumbo size guy... he was staring at me as if he wanted to kill me like that.. then I realise that mayb the words that I said earlier on has hurt him badly... oh my gosh!!! Then I quickly get down...

Second unlucky thing happened to me today... and that is there's this stupid bus driver... the Bus number is TIB1001Z... Alright... I already loss my face boarding his bus when he exclaimed that I only given him 1 dollar for the bus fare from Bukit Panjang to Woodlands... Alrite!!! I had enoyugh of it and he even accuse me of everytime give him 1 dollar and this time he cannot close one eye for me!!! But the actual thing is that I din! I always board using EZ Link card de loh!!! Then he said until like I trying to cheat his money... if it was not becos I short of coins I wouldnt save that 30 cent ok??? Becos of that stupid 30 cent make me loss face... Then I took out $2 notes to stop any unnecessary arguements... then he say... "I don wan you to put one $2 note inside... so I let you go today... Go go go... let other people board.." Mother F**ker... wanna let me off why he have to create a big embarrassment for me??? Ah bao knew it cos he heard the bus driver talk to me very harshly... so he insist of taking me to Choa Chu Kang Interchange to complain that rude bus driver... Sianz...