Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, March 17, 2007
Taiwan Trip!!!!!!!!!

Wahaha... Long time nv blog... so here I am to blog a big big one... Hm... where to begin?

Well... First of all, This is my first time been to Taiwan, Hm... the weather is fine, colder compare to Singapore of cos... haha... hm... basically I am here to share some photo with all of you who are now looking at my blog now... hehe...

Hm... Yap... when I start to stare out of the window... I happen to shoot the aeroplane before it flies... haha... remember... is shoot using handphone...

This is the "Pasar Malam" in Taiwan... very crowded... and in the picture shows my mum and my dad was looking at one of the store that sells "chou tou fu" (smelly toufu)... haha... imagine its as smelly or in fact more smelly than the drain down there... and one more thing is that... there's no rubbish bin around like Singapore... Sian... First time have to be Rubbish bug... so no choice... any how throw liao... haha... me very bad hor? Anyway... not bad la... I manage to buy shoes over there... haha...

Now... look at this... this is a house... Eh? a house? ya la... a house that made up of cookies... haha... hm... looks delicious... feel like wanna bite it and chew it in my mouth... but its just too bad its protected with glass surrounded... if not... Hehehe... you will see holes everywhere...


You know there's one thing I feel that the Taiwan is more high-tech than us and that is a machine that automatically "qiu qian" without you shaking the wooden cylinder... haha... all you have to do is just put coin inside and pray to the "guan yin ma", the "qian" will be "delivered" to you using the small little doll inside the machine... Special eh? haha...


Ok... now I gonna introduce to you the "five cent driftwood house"... You see the strange design of the building... you guess what is that building for? That building is actually a restaurant!



Haha... see the pillar all made up using woods that are not straight very artistic right? even the utentils are made up by the women who opened this shop... and she has 5 branches!

Haha... k la... I stop here already... got chance I upload more... haha... k k... take care everybody... buai buai...