Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Sunday, February 04, 2007
♥Zzzzzz........ Feel like sleeping... but have to complete my assignment... no choice...
Zzz... How I wish I was in bed longer... but its just too bad that I have to stay awake and finish up my assignment...T_T Well... becos I feel too boring that's y I come here to blog something to keep you all entertained... wahaha... see I so gd... hehe...
Hm... hey aika... sorry huh... cannot go out with you, cos I too busy with my assignments le... don angry k? holiday then I go out with you ya... haha...
Eh... Its very very very unlucky that my assignments all gone!!! well... something wrong with my monster thumdrive that it "eats" up all my assignments... Sian... Monday hand in liao loh... then I thought Robin knows how to retrieve them and dig them out of my "monster's" stomach... haiz... its just too bad that he also cannot help me... This "monster" is too powerful liao... wahaha... but he lend me his assignment to refer to... really helpful of him... Thanks...
Hm... yap... its time for me to go back to my assignments liao... haha... will update soon... bye bye!