Thought I will forget everything... but I cannot stand it anymore!!! Give you all the scenario...
They at first told me the project discussion will be on Sunday... So I made free on that day and eventually I was not free on Saturday... Then on the nite itself, they changed their mind and changed the time to Saturday...Alrite... I told one of them that I cannot make it... so too bad... I thought they may change the time to monday or wat so ever... but they go on without me...
Well... I know its partly my fault for not attending the project discussion... And thats y I called the girl whom I told her that I cannot make it the next day(Sunday) to check if the project is been done, if not I will finish it up... but she told me this, "I dont know... you ask Vivian.." Well... Vivian is a girl who think that she's the leader.... and this girl that I call does not have her own view... Everytime I ask her something... the standard line will be "I dont know... You ask Vivian... " the whole group doesnt treat me as one of their member and not even their friend...(That's the reason y Robin left this group of girls...) Then... more problems came in...
I ask Vivian by calling her immediately after calling the girl... She told me.. "Finish liao le... Everything finish liao..." Ok... Wat can I do??? Since they did not leave anything for me to do wat can I say??? Then I kept quiet for the presentation to come...
After the presentation... you guess wat??? They told teacher while I'm not around that I did not contribute in anything and they took 3 days to finish the project for presentation... Did I hear it wrong??? They told me they finish it in 1 day and they told teacher that they finish it in 3 days!!! Eventually teacher believed them cos they are the somecall "hardworking student" in class... And even thought that I am the one who has attitude problems!!! Its so fake... Even I also cannot believe it... Then... Teacher asked me to see her regarding this matter... And I may be penalised becos of this!!! At this moment... I suddenly know what is called "Pian Xin"(one that only dotes on those who seems to be nice in the surface...) Teacher's blind!!!!
Now that I know so many backstabbers and betrayers around while they seems to be so friendly... My eyes were blind!!! Why I got this kind of friends in TP???