Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, February 17, 2007
Hm... A very nice Orchard Stroll yesterday...

Hm... actually the main reason for me and Robin go Orchard right after school is to release our stress... Too much stress le... Yesterday just finish my presentation... it just too bad I din finish my presentation then... "Ding!" times up... haiz... then before that leh? don know why IISO teacher wanna see me regarding Assignment... Sian ar!!! Teacher playing mind games with me... how am I suppose to concentrate on my preparation for my coming examinations?????

Anyway... yesterday was quite fun... we stroll and play arcade until nite 12 am then go home... haha... then I reach home is abt 1 plus le... Now still abit tired... haha... Heez!!!