Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, February 09, 2007
Haiz... Trying to ask myself to let go, let go the past, welcome the future...

I was very very confused, well... even I like *Ahem* but that does not mean he likes me also, Ah bao told me to find my own happiness, and he know that *Ahem* is the right one for me compared to him... Well... I still very very confused, Ah bao say he may wanna be single till he success in his life cos he doesnt wanna any of his gf suffer with him...

Well... I can say that I thought these months when we broken up he doesnt care abt me anymore... (Meaning even I die also not his problem) Haha... too kua zhang liao... but yesterday he told me that he got this strange feeling whenever I told him abt *Ahem*... Is it he got this sour feeling? or is it he still loves me? nobody knows... only he will know...

Anyway, we are now just friends... normal friends... I already started to let go, and the kite that I controlled for 380 days is going to fly away, up and high, and hopefully this kite will find its own direction that it really wants... Hopefully....