Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Monday, January 08, 2007
♥Zzz... Sian... School reopen liao really very sianz...
After school reopen for one week... I started to feel the stress... oh my goodness... I hope I can just throw all these projects and stop doing them... I hate projects!!! Haiz... what to do? and that's the reason I din touch my blog for a long time... for those who waiting for my new post... sorry ya... haha...
WDS.. haiz... I started to do all these things probably one week ago when I hand in my HOOP projects... oh my god.. that project just driving me crazy... imagine I struggled for the damn thing for the whole of my holiday... well... can say its all ruined... But in the end... guess wat? I din finish everything... haha... cos I got no talents in it wat.. thats y... wahaha...
Hm... just learnt from my friend that IT certificate became more and more important liao... Really meh?? Ya... think becos the world will be controlled by computer in no time... haha...
Well... I think I gonna crazy cos of loads and loads of projects keep dropping on my shoulder... feel so heavy... haiz... Wat to do? still have to carry on until I finish and drop them one by one loh... Zzz....