Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Monday, January 01, 2007
Survey found on Poh Ling's blog... and I find it very interesting, so I use it to kill my time...

01] Is there someone who you like at the moment?
- Honestly Speaking is a yes...

O2] Have you ever given or been given roses?
- Nope... Even though someone promised all the way from when we are together until we broken up, I still nv recieve any from him... well I din give away roses too...

O3] What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
- Romance? Hm... don know... I only watch comedy and scary/horror movies...

O4] How many times can you honestly say you've been in love?
- Er... don know leh... Actually think is 0 bah... cos I don tell anyone that I'm in love with him... Mayb I told my buddy before? haha...

O5] Do you believe that everyone has asoul-mate?
- Yap and mayb?

O6] Do you think that you should befriends first?
- Yesh...

O7] Have you ever had your heartbroken?
- You think leh? after breaking up will you heartbroken???

O8] What do you think about long-distance relationship?
- Well... if you mean Singapore to Australia I will say that unless the guy very stubborn go dig his own grave la... If not, it will fade very very very easily...

O9] Your thoughts on onlinerelationships?
- Online? Haha... you think online really got true love ar? dream on la...

1O] Would you rather date someone fiveyears older or younger?
- Older of cos... I don wan a small boy to be dating partner

11] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
- Yesh... But he don know of cos... haha...

12] Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always acheater"?
- Depends...

13] How many kids do you want to have?
- 2, don want too much... later got riots... haha...

14] Do you usually fall for a wrongboy/girl or the right boy/girl?
- don know... I myself also confused between both of them...

15] What is your favorite color(s)?
- pink, purple, black, hey wait! pink and black is my blog's theme colour! haha...

16] What are your views on gaymarriage?
- Disgusting

17] Have you ever broken someonesheart?
- Being hurt then got la... I go hurt people??? Think no bah... I so kind... *Vomit*

18] Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you re-marry?
- No la... so old marry who sia?

19] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
- 14 to 15 bah... haha... that time still very very de young wor...

2O] What song do you want to hear at your wedding?
- marriage d'amour, if not wat song? if can choose then there wont be this song liao... people will choose some other song isnt it? haha... Craps...