Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Sss.... My ear pain... but I realise one of my wish of having second ear hole on both of my ear...

Haha... Thanks to some of my Friends who enjoy see people in pain... hahaha... Pain sia... Just pass by 77th Street... Then kena pull in by my friends cos I mouth itchy go tell my friend I wish to have second ear hole on both of my ears... Then the person who help me punch the hole very de funny loh... trying to get away my attention... haha... Actually hor... quite lame la... tell you all what is in our conversation during the ear hole punching... wahaha...

He: "Ok huh... I tell you... I will count to three, then I will punch the hole ok?"

Me: "Ok... but erm... can you pls don count? I very scared..."

He: "Ok..."

Without me noticing, the needle already pierced into my ear, I was stunned, wanted to shout also cannot shout out... erm... but still ok bah..

He: "Opps, sorry, I forget to count..."

Erm... wat a lame joke, I already told him don count already, then ok loh... nvm, next hole is going to punch into my ear...

He: "Ok... This time you say Ok then I punch k?"

I know this time is his trick again, so I say "oh..."

Then without me noticing again, he din even say anything and just punch in the hole...

Me: "Sssss... O...k..."

He: "Oh, now then you say Ok, but I already done... Haha..."

Erm... haha... okok la... he's a great joker...

So excited, wish that my ear hole can recover soon...

Haha... ok la... I gtg... buai buai...