Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Sob... I don like IT course... who can really understand me???

I hate IT... I don like IT... Can anyone try to understand me??? Java code, programming... Y cant I take my dream course??? Last semester I passed all my subjects... I try my best to request for a transfer... but no one is there to help me... not even someone who can advise me... Now that I failed my C maths... they don even let me transfer anymore... Can you believe it??? I fail my C Maths?!?!?! Its unbelievable!!!

My father pushed all the blames to me... that teacher came call my father, and complained that I fail some of my subjects... Well... Of cos I got a big arguements with my father la... He said that I din concentrate on my studies, I already try my very best to do well le... How I know it will turn out to be like this??? I already said that I don like this subject, I hate this subject... but my parents think its a very easy task to study... Actually its not!!! How you expect me to study the languages of the computer while it only can be understood by the damn computer?!?!?! Should he push all the blames to me?? My friends encouraged me to change course... except my friends in ITO... they say I have to persevere on... so that I will like this course more and more... but to my conclusion... I still don like this subject... the current course...

No interest means no interest... I cannot be compared to computer freaks, who can really go understand the java code, and those people who really wan to become programmer.... Then why am I here? I am here to stare at the things that I don wish to see... I wan to take design... I wan to draw... but I only can do it after school time and after all the assignments given to me!!! Why I cannot take design??? Why cant I??? I really very stress... stress of the heavy loads of the projects, stress of the academic result, stress of programming, stress of java code... Stress of the errors that the program given to me... who should I blame? myself? O level? Or the teachers who din allow me to go design in any instances??