Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, January 27, 2007
Opps... I accidentally hurt someone whom I once loved before...

Erm... actually not emotional hurt... its a physical hurt...

How does it happened? Well... It was an accident... I had a quarrel with him... (As friend) Then don know since when he grabbed a pen knife and attempt to cut himself, reason is to relieve his stress... (Now I still don know the reason of the stress)

Of cos I had a big arguments with him and trying to snatch the penknife to stop unecessary injuries, but during the struggling between two of us, the penknife slashed him, he moaned in pain, but at first I tot it was only a light scratch, so I told him "Now you know its painful huh? Then y you wan to hurt yrself in the first place???" Then there I go, continue to type computer and continue my internet stuffs... I threw the penknife aside, and there he go again, trying to take the penknife from me again...

Then, I realised that his leg was bleeding...

I was so panick that I quickly took one tissue paper, soak it with some water and wipe the wound with it.... I din mean it anyway...

Well... as for the arguments... I suspect that he given my bottle of stars to that b**ch becos I discover a letter that seems to be like a piece of draft to me... well... in the letter, he declared that the bottle of stars is made specially for her and is a gift from him... I was so frustrated that I had a big arguments with him... is that a coincident? y I din see my bottle of stars in his display carboard anymore??? And his reason is that he think he kept my stars in the store room... Well... If he really did given my stars to that b**ch I will hate him forever!!!

Well... whether he given the stars to her or not is no longer important... He's no longer my lover, just like wat I say earlier on, he is someone that I once loved before... Well... wat a sad day today... Gonna go... buai buai...