Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Monday, January 22, 2007
Is it time for me to change my appearance to a totally girl girl style?

Someone told me that I should wear less jeans and start to wear skirt and wear less T-Shirt and change to something else so as to make me look more like a girl... well... I replied to him that "Sorry wor... if I am totally a guy look I will not grow long hair liao..." Well.. then he replied... "Then be a totally girl la... don half here half there..." He suggested me to perm my hair(the type where the hair is straight on the top then below curl up one)... well... not a bad idea... but still considering...

Well... I so rough and no look no figure... how you wanna me to change?? I use to it liao mah... from young I always like that... He told me before wat... "leapard cannot change the spots to stripes..." ya la... then I am the leapard loh...

I also know I should change... but don know where to start mah...

Erm... Yap... today I saw something that I think I should not see on friendster... my chinese orchestra junior go take photo with her bf while her bf is naked and somemore lying is on bed... oh my god... wat are they doing?? She's only how old nia? think younger than me by 1 years old or 2? haiz... I lazy to bother la... sianz...

k la... later gonna suffer with 5 hours of java liao... buai buai...