Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Monday, January 15, 2007
Die liao die liao... my OOPG and HOOP confirm die liao...

Haiz... both projects I cant complete... die liao... think my assignment sure fail liao... is it the end of my java? haizzzz.... *Sob*

later gonna rush to school to hand in my assignment Sian... I hate Java!!!!! haiz... then this week... one more assignment to hand in... CMSK report... die liao... haven even complete... but at least already half done... Yeah!

Haha... hm... So people asking me abt me and HIM, erm... I can only tell you guys that me and him is totally friends liao... haha... haizzz.... what to do? I take good care of him for 1 year++ already... but he din appreciate and even wanted to go back to his somecall ex... alrite... let him go loh... I can only sing 2 songs for myself "ji shi ben" and "di san zhe"... haha... must learn how to let go sometime... There's a saying that if you love the person, as long as the person is happy with his/her decision and that it will make them happy, you should sacrifice yourself in order to make them happy even if you don like it... Love is so hurtful isnt it? haha...

Well... and there's one more thing... his parents wanted to give me some money becos they won a small some of 4D money... hm... I din accept the money... becos I think its not neccessary to take the money... He told me that his parents wanted to give me the money becos I took really gd care of their precious son(him)... erm... well.. I din expect to take any money from them too... becos I know the situation in their home... I cant take their money rite? He say I very strange... his first 2 ex both recieve the $50 last time when his father won some 4D money, and they took it without hesitating, y I so different from them? Well... my mum taught me since young that we cannot be greedy of other people's money... haha... that's y... I cannot take his money... and even have no rite to take his family's money, becos they need the money more than I do... haha.. k la... I gtg... that's all for today... buai buai...